TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
(1) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
(2) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits or contracts;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill;
(g) wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
– We will not be held responsible for any loss of data or any financial loss you may incur whilst the equipment is in repair.
– Not all equipment can be repaired. If this is the case then there will be a handling charge of £30. Liquid ingress phones will also pay a min charge of £30 IF THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT BE REPAIRED
– We will not repair any stolen equipment. If the equipment is found to be stolen once the repair has commenced, you will have to pay the agreed price of the repair.
– All prices are estimates only and can change subject to parts availability & labour time required for the repair.
– Equipment may be returned to you failing to power up even if it powered up prior to repair. This can be due to liquid ingress or inappropriate use prior to repair.
– It is your responsibility to ensure the equipment is not stolen and that you have sufficient evidence to prove you are the owner of the handset
– We may use several third parties to repair the equipment and you consent for us to do so
– You have checked the phone works as it should and release Compufix from any liability on collecting the handset.
– We provide a 90 day warranty only on the repair carried out and no other fault that may have, has or will occur.
– Charging port repairs do not have any warranty
– You will lose the warranty provided by your manufacturer if you use us to carry out the repair on your equipment.
– All parts used to repair any equipment are replacement and not genuine unless otherwise stated in writing. This means they will not perform as intended by the manufacturer and the quality will differ.
– If the equipment cannot be repaired, we will do our best to return it in the condition it came in as. There will be occasions where some components will not fit back to its original state. This means there will be signs on handsets to show it has been opened by us.
– In rare occasions, repairing one part of a device can enhance pre-existing damage on components not directly associated with the component being repaired. This could cause irreparable damage and we take no responsibility for such damage
– We will try to test the equipment functions as intended before taking the handset in for repair, but cannot guarantee all functions will still be working when the handset is returned.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.
Thank you for visiting our site.